1) Why aren't economists considered a subset of historians since they can always explain why the market/economy did something, but never seem to be able to predict with any accuracy what will happen to the market/economy in the future? � 1:38 AMAnd I'm no closer to answering them.
2) Why were Billy Carter and Roger Clinton issues, but no one mentions Neil Bush? � 1:35 AM
3) If cost savings are the primary purpose of outsourcing jobs, why don't corporations start by outsourcing the corporate executive salaries instead of the least cost workers? � 1:33 AM
4) Why do democrats think Hillary Clinton is electable to the presidency? � 1:32 AM
5) Where is Dick Cheney today? � 1:01 AM
6) Where is Ken Lay? If Baby Bush loses the election in November 2004, will he pardon Ken Lay on January 19th, 2005? � 1:00 AM
7) How much money is the Carlyle Group making on this war? Was oil a red herring, or was it planned to first make money on weapons sales, and then get the oil? � 12:58 AM "